NEW RiPRECISION UAV
RiPRECISION UAV automatically performs adjustments of GNSS/INS trajectories to merge overlapping UAV-based RIEGL scan data. It further allows the scan data to be fitted to given control objects. This results in a consistent point cloud of enhanced precision and increased georeferencing accuracy.
To facilitate utmost performance RiPRECISION UAV is tightly embedded in RiPROCESS. RiPRECISION UAV automatically conducts the whole workflow from scan data analysis to trajectory adjustment without any user interaction.
- fully automatic adjustment of UAV-based RIEGL scan data
- handles multiple scan data overlaps
- optional adjustment to external control objects
- point cloud features accurately merged with trajectory quality information
- extremely fast and robust processing
- smooth improvement of both trajectory position and orientation
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Topography in Open-Cast Mining
- Terrain and Canyon Mapping
- Surveying of Urban Environments
- Archeology and Cultural Heritage Documentation
- Construction-Site Monitoring
- Corridor Mapping: Power Line, Railway Track, and Pipeline Inspection