The V-Line® 2D Laser Scanner RIEGL VQ-380i provides high speed data acquisition using a narrow infra-red laser beam and a fast line scanning mechanism. High-accuracy laser ranging is based on RIEGL´s unique echo digitization and online waveform processing, which allows achieving superior measurement capability even under adverse atmospheric conditions and the evaluation of multiple target echoes. The scanning mechanism is based on a fast rotating multi-facet polygonal mirror, which provides fully linear, unidirectional and parallel scan lines.
The RIEGL VQ-380i is a very compact and lightweight device, mountable in any orientation and also under limited space conditions on small fixed-wing aircrafts, helicopters and land based vehicles. The instrument needs only one power supply and provides line scan data via the integrated LAN-TCP/IP interface. The binary data stream can easily be decoded by user-designed software making use of the available software library RiVLib.
- High ranging based on echo digitization and online waveform processing
- High laser repetition rate - fast data acquisition
- Multiple target capability
- Interface for smooth integration of GPS
- Perfectly linear scan lines
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design
- Integrated LAN-TCP/IP interface
- Corridor Mapping