RIEGL at ILMF 2017 - We look forward to seeing you!
This year's International LiDAR Mapping Forum will be held from February 13 through 15 at Hyatt Regency Denver in USA.
ILMF is a technical conference and exhibition showcasing the latest airborne, terrestrial and under-water LiDAR as well as emerging remote-sensing and data collection tools and technologies.
RIEGL USA (www.rieglusa.com) at their booth 16 and 19 will inform you about the latest RIEGL developments! Don't miss to see the RIEGL VQ-1560i Dual Channel LiDAR Waveform Processing Airborne LiDAR System, the RIEGL miniVUX-1UAV LiDAR Sensor, and the RIEGL VZ-400i 3D Terrestrial Laser Scanning System onsite!
We would also like to invite you to join the presentations on RIEGL products:
- “Towards a combined use of Airborne LiDAR and Dense Image Matching for topographic mapping” on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 16:25-16:45,
- “Mobile Laser Scanning in GNSS-denied areas” on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 11:10-11:30,
- “Performance of the RIEGL VQ-880-G LiDAR Sensor in Mapping Coastal Near-Shore Bathymetry” on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 9:10-9:30,
- "Monitoring Coastal Slope Instability Through Integrated Time-Series Airborne Laser Scanning & Photogrammetry" on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 10:30-10:50.
On Monday, February 13th, 2017 RIEGL is also inviting you to join:
- the RIEGL Meet & Greet, offering the opportunity to exchange with our team of RIEGL experts on site at 9:30 – 12:00 in room AGATE B
- the RIEGL presentations during ASPRS Hot Topic Session "Will UAS Mapping Impact the LiDAR Mapping":
Panel 1: UAS Technologies 9:30-10:00
Panel 2: MMS Technologies 10:00-10:30
Furthermore Dr. Andreas Ullrich , RIEGL CTO, will be participating in the Panel Discussion with Manufacturers during the Geiger-Mode LiDAR (GML) and single-photon LiDAR (SPL): Whats's The Difference & Why Does it Matter? session on Monday, February 13 from 16:10-17:00. Don't miss this vital talk!
Find more information on the event at ILMF website!